French-Style Lemon Tart (Tarte au Citron)
Here is what you'll need!
French-Style Lemon Tart
4 egg yolks
150 grams sugar
200 milliliters lemon juice
Zest of 2 lemons
170 grams butter
1 pre-baked tart shell
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F
2. Prepare the lemon curd by whisking the egg yolks, eggs, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest over a bain marie (a large bowl placed over a pan of simmering hot water).
3. Once combined, mix in the butter and whisk the mixture for about 10 minutes, until thick.
4. Pour into a pre-baked tart shell.
5. Bake for 6 minutes.
6. Whilst the tart is baking, prepare the raspberry chantilly by whipping the raspberries, sugar, vanilla extract and cream together.
7. Leave the tart to cool before dusting with icing sugar.
8. Serve with the raspberry chantilly, fresh raspberries and mint for garnish.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/...